Posts

Cristiano Ronaldo: Ideal footballer as well as an ideal father

Cristiano Ronaldo on parenting: "Junior is very happy and says he wants more brothers and sisters, he wants 7. I ask him to wait for the future. One day, Junior asked me for an iPhone to call me but I told him no. If he wants to call me he should through his grandmother. I want to transmit to my son the idea that it's not easy getting anything he wants. Education is the best thing I could give him. Junior should have his own ability to buy the things he wants. I'll pass this philosophy to his twin siblings also."

Cristiano is an ideal footballer as well as an ideal person, that's why he is favourite for next generation.
Student | Photographer | Developer www.anuragrajan.ml

Post a Comment

© Anurag. All rights reserved. Distributed by ASThemesWorld